Every Nation churches are called to love and honour God as Christ-centered, Spirit-filled, socially responsible churches and campus ministries in every nation. ENMS exists to inspire, equip and release ministers to their call and destiny in their local church.
ENMS is a one year, comprehensive curriculum for ministry leadership equipping. The majority of the course is completed at home while you continue with your usual work or ministry, with the exception of two short residential intensives. It is designed to serve people in lay, and vocational ministry empowering leaders to be effective in all fundamental areas of ministry. The core curriculum is contextualised to five tracks:
A comprehensive course with a core curriculum contextualised to the FIVE tracks of ministry training – all without leaving your home or ministry (except for two short intensives).
Four Methods of Learning
– Local church-based distance learning with a local mentor
– Monthly 1.5 hour video conferences with an “expert in that field”
– Two short residential intensives (classroom-based, centralised training)
– Leadership 215, a free self-taught course. Every Nation Ministry School offers 3-day seminars in addition (optional) to this free course.
Ten core platforms
– Church planting and missions
– The Church
– Practical Ministry
– Christ-like character
– Nation building
– Specialised Ministry
One God-given call!
Be inspired, equipped and released
+27 83 627 4729